Who we are
Fueled by passion and knowledge, we unlock tomorrow’s potential today. We harness every resource and every opportunity, to create more resources, and more opportunities.
We think future and act now. In a world of uncertainty, conflict and economic challenges, we understand the significance of bringing what’s next. We look beyond the obvious, to create an alternative, better future with higher standards of living.
We equip those who can envision the future to stand alone; and it is our responsibility to identify, lead, and support them in bringing their vision to life.
Global partners witness our impact through those we enable to do the impossible, through those who make great strides, to move forward and thrive. Our expertise lies in our ability to bring together ideas, actions, and results, towards progressive and sustainable economies.
Leaders International, headquartered in Brussels, is an international network of local organisations specialised in planning, managing, and monitoring innovation and economic development interventions in developing economies, fragile states, and post-conflict countries. It was established in 2004 with a vision to deliver prosperity and economic growth to people across the Middle East and North Africa.
Through its global network of partners, Leaders International delivers professional project-management services with particular focus on private-sector development, job creation, innovation, entrepreneurship, and access to markets. It manages a multi-million active portfolio of development grants and service contracts; aiming to advance and transform developing economies while respecting environmental, ethical, and social values of those it serves.
Leaders International, with its team in Brussels, Amman, and Ramallah, has one primary goal; ensuring the access of beneficiaries to the necessary means and resources for development and economic prosperity.
We believe that our core value system does not only represent what we stand for but also guides our partners and beneficiaries in carrying out their roles:
- Providing equal opportunities without discriminating against organisations or individuals based on racial background, gender, geographic location, culture, religious belief, disability, or sexual orientation.
- We are accountable and responsible for the results of our work, and its impact on our beneficiaries, communities, partners and clients.
- Innovation is at the heart of our mission and strategic success; our projects respond to rapid technological change and the evolving economic needs of our partners.
- We are committed to ethical behaviour, integrity, and transparency in all our operations, procedures, and relationships with partners and beneficiaries.
- We are insight-driven and results-oriented to achieve excellence and drive positive change.